Congratulations to the 24 ADP Voter Friendly Campus Designees!
We are excited to share that our colleagues at NASPA and the Campus Vote Project (CVP) announced their first inaugural class of Voter Friendly Campus Designees.
The Voter Friendly Campus Designation was developed in 2016 after the Fair Elections Legal Network’s Campus Vote Project partnered with NASPA – Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education to support and recognize two-year and four-year, public and private institutions of higher education throughout the United States to engage college students by promoting voter registration and voting.
Campuses were evaluated on student voter engagement plans for the fall 2016 election, implementation of the plan and the results of their efforts. After careful evaluation, 83 campuses in 23 states were awarded the “Voter Friendly Campus” designation. Of those 83 campuses, 24 campuses are ADP campuses. This recognition will be effective from 2017-2018.
We are proud to endorse such an amazing project. We extend our congratulations to our colleagues at Campus Vote Project and NASPA as well as to all the designated campuses, especially the 24 ADP campuses:
- California State University, Chico
- California University of Pennsylvania
- East Carolina University
- Florida International University
- Fort Hays State University
- James Madison University
- Kennesaw State University
- Northeastern Illinois University
- SUNY College at Brockport
- SUNY Geneseo
- Texas A&M University – Central Texas
- Towson University
- The College of New Jersey
- University of Alaska Anchorage
- University of Central Florida
- University of Central Oklahoma
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Weber State University
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Western Carolina University
- Winona State University
- Winthrop University