#CLDE17 Rates Increase Tomorrow! Register Today!
Join us for the annual 2017 Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement Meeting taking place June 7-10, 2017 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, Maryland. Registration rates increase TOMORROW, and the #CLDE17 planning committee encourages you to register and reserve your hotel room to secure the most affordable options!
Some of the highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Campus and Friends Showcase tables as well as the research- and program-centered poster session at the Opening Reception.
- Attend of the fabulous pre-conference sessions:
- Engaged Campus Inventory focused on Charting a Course on the Pathway to Civic Engagement: An Inventory and Action Plan for Engaged Campuses (or)
- Assessment I & II on Civic Engagement Assessment Pre-Conference Workshops with Networking Lunch – sponsored by ETS
- Planning for Institution-Wide Data Collection on Civic and Community Engagement
- Measures That Matter: Regarding Engaged Scholarship In Tenure and Promotion – Dialogue and Democratic Deliberation: Moderator Training
- Measuring Civic Outcomes During College, Educating for the Democracy We Want, Not the One We Have, and
- Integrating Civic Responsibility into the Curriculum
- Student Pre-Conference Workshop
- Attend all the collective Plenary Sessions – these are the most rewarding sessions for you to participate in while attending CLDE.
- OPENING PLENARY | CivEd Talks and Our CLDE Theory of Change
- FRIDAY PLENARY SESSION | Dialogue and Deliberation Forum: Safety and Justice: How Should Communities Reduce Violence?
- CLOSING PLENARY SESSION | The Theory of Our Work – Today and Tomorrow: What’s Next?
Early-bird registration ends, May 1, 2017. Click here to access our online registration system.
Book your hotel room by Tuesday, May 16, 2017 for our low group rate. RESERVE ONLINE HERE