#CLDE16: Hotel Rate Ends 5/17
Book your hotel room today for the 2016 Civic Learning & Democratic Engagement Meeting organized by ADP, TDC, and NASPA (#CLDE16) on June 2-4, 2016 in Indianapolis, Indiana. We were able to extend the special conference rate for another week, but rooms are filling up fast, so don’t wait any longer!
Book Your Hotel Room by May 17 | Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
The CLDE 2016 meeting will take place at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown (350 W. Maryland St. Indianapolis, IN 46225). The special conference rate is $175 for a single/double room, $185 for a triple room, and $195 for a quad, plus applicable state and local taxes (currently 17%). To obtain this rate, you must book your room by Tuesday May 17, 2016. You can reserve your room online here. Please Note: You must choose first what type of room you need (single/double, triple, or quad occupancy) and then the link will take you to choose the dates and enter your information.
If you haven’t yet registered for #CLDE16, you can do so here.
Also, don’t forget to register for any of the various pre-con’s we are offering this year on Wednesday, June 1, 2016. For more details about the program and each pre-con, please click here.
Full Day Pre-Conference Institutes:
9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CLDE Assessment Institute with ETS: Building Institutional Capacity for CLDE Assessment on Your Campus(includes lunch)
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Electoral & Political Engagement Institute with icitizen (includes lunch)
Half Day Pre-Conference Institutes:
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Democratic Dialogue & Deliberation Institute: Introduction to Deliberative Democracy Theory & Practice
- ADP/TDC Economic Inequality Initiative Workshop (for participating campuses only)
- Student Pre-Conference Institute (for students only)