CLDE 2016: Proposal Deadline Extended to 2/8
Call for Proposals EXTENDED
Proposals Now Due February 8, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time
There is still time to be a part of the 2016 ADP/TDC/NASPA Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement (CLDE) Meeting.
The proposal submission deadline has been extended to February 8, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Submit your proposal(s) online.
We especially seek proposals on the following topics:
- Partnerships between Academic and Student Affairs;
- Civic Pathways;
- Engaging Diverse Students;
- Developing Community Partnerships;
- Assessment of Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement; and
- Political Engagement.
- More details about the conference can be found online.
- Register for the conference by April 25th for the best early-bird registration rates.
- Book your hotel room here by May 10th.
We look forward to seeing you at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown on June 1 – June 4th!