#CLDE16: Student Intern Opportunity
In order to encourage student participation in the 2016 Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement (CLDE) Meeting, The American Democracy Project, The Democracy Commitment and the NASPA Lead Initiative are proud to offer the opportunity for three students to have a voice on the planning committee. CLDE student interns will:
- Organize the student symposium on Wednesday, June 1, 2016;
- Have an active presence on social media regarding the #FacesofCLDE and #CLDE16 campaigns;
- Contribute blog postings for ADP, TDC, and the NASPA Lead Initiative;
- Coordinate student gatherings while in Indianapolis;
- Volunteer on site at the 2016 CLDE Meeting in Indianapolis;
- Be on the planning committee conference calls leading up to the meeting;
- Aid in organizing mentor and mentee meetings; as well as
- Additional opportunities will also be made available.
Each of the student interns will receive a complimentary registration to the 2016 Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement (#CLDE16) as well as transferrable work experience. To apply for this intern position fill out the application by Friday, January 29, 2016. The application can be found here. The duration of this commitment will be remote from March – July 2016. Expected work load will be about five hours per week and onsite from June 1-4 in Indianapolis, In.
All applicants will be notified about their application in late February 2016.
For questions or concerns please contact:
Assistant Director for Knowledge Communities and CLDE Initiatives, NASPA
Sreynolds@naspa.org | (2012) 719-1193
National Manager, American Democracy Project
email@example.com | (202) 478-7833
National Manager, The Democracy Commitment
firstname.lastname@example.org | (202) 478-4675