#CLDE15: Volunteer to Review Program Proposals for the ADP/TDC/NASPA Meeting
There is still time to be a part of the 2015 ADP/TDC/NASPA Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement (#CLDE15) Meeting. There are many ways to participate in this meeting, which is a unique collaboration of ADP, TDC, and NASPA as we work together to facilitate true exchanges of knowledge and develop a sense of community around our shared civic learning and engagement work.
- Volunteer to review program proposals by February 5th
- Submit a program proposal by 11:59 p.m. on February 8th
- Register for the conference. Early bird deadline is April 27th
This year’s conference theme is “The Stewardship of Place – A Civic mission of Higher Education. Program proposals are invited on any topic related to CLDE, particularly those concerning the following themes:
- Stewardship of Place – A Civic Mission of Higher Education
- Partnerships between Academic and Student Affairs
- Civic Pathways
- Engaging Diverse Students
- Developing Community Partnerships
- Assessment of Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement
More details about the conference can be found online.
We look forward to seeing you at the New Orleans Marriott on June 4-June 6th. As we join the people of New Orleans in commemorating the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act and the 50th anniversary of the Higher Education Act, we will explore our individual and institutional responsibilities and contributions to our democracy both in New Orleans and in the communities in which our institutions reside.