Registration Open for 2014 ADP/TDC National Meeting
Please join us in Louisville, Kentucky for the American Democracy Project’s (ADP) 12th annual national meeting and The Democracy Commitment’s (TDC) 4th annual national meeting at the Marriott Louisville Downtown. Register here!
New this year are our Day of Service on June 5 and our Early Bird Registration rates which expire on April 30! Register now to take advantage of these lower rates!
The meeting begins on Thursday, June 5 with a series of meetings and workshops, a day of service, our campus and friends showcase, a late afternoon opening plenary and a reception; it concludes with a closing reception on Saturday evening, June 7.
You’ll find important information below about dates and registration fees, how to reserve a room at the Marriott Louisville Downtown, and how to submit a proposal. Additional information can be found here: http://www.aascu.org/meetings/adptdc14/
Registration Fees include all program sessions and materials; reception on Thursday evening; breakfast on Friday; and lunch and a closing reception on Saturday.
Earlybird Fee (register by Wednesday, April 30)
Individual Fee: $545
Team Member Registration Fee: $485
Student Registration Fee: $395 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $625
Fee starting May 1
Individual Fee: $625
Team Member Registration Fee: $545
Student Registration Fee: $425 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $725
How to Register:
Please select among the three options below:
Click here to register online
NOTE: Please click this LOGIN HELP if you have trouble using the online registration form.
Register via the Download ADP Reg Form (pdf) to be mailed or faxed in.
You may also contact Felicia Durham at (202) 478-4673 to register for this meeting.
Call for Proposals (CFP) | Due February 16, 2014
Louisville Marriott Downtown
280 West Jefferson
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- The special conference rate is $169 for a single/double room plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- A triple occupancy room is $ 179.00 and a quad occupancy room is 189.00 plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- To obtain this rate, you must book your room by Wednesday May 14, 2014.
- Please book in the room block to receive complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room. AASCU will be providing Wi-Fi in the meeting space as well.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card or by American Association of State Colleges and Universities.
- Any reservation canceled within (24) hours of the arrival date, will be charged for one (1) night’s room and tax.