The New York Times Offers Leadership Connection for Campuses
The New York Times in Leadership is designed to give teachers, scholars, practitioners and students opportunities to connect leadership concepts to real-world examples. Through news articles, discussion questions, reading lists and video conferences, among other resources, students will expand their understanding of how leadership works in the 21st century.
- Check the website every morning for the new Daily Article with discussion questions linked to various focus areas
- Visit Case Studies to find a catalog of case studies developed from actual New York Times stories
- Visit Leading Thoughts where leading educators, scholars and practitioners share their thoughts on leadership
- Visit the Events listings to see our upcoming talks via video conference with New York Times journalists
- Visit Spotlight on Leaders to read about leadership initiatives from around the nation
To learn more, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.