ADP Query: Launching an Online Journal and Social Network for Civic Engagement
By Cecilia M. Orphan, National Manager, American Democracy Project
In partnership with Missouri State University, we are interested in creating an online journal and academic social network for the American Democracy Project. This journal is growing out of the work of the eCitizenship initiative. We envision the journal having the following the elements:
- Peer Review
- Interactive, social networking hub (a place to propose and refine research topics)
- A showcase for pedagogical tools
- An ongoing symposium for working papers
- Assessment strategies for civic learning outcomes
- A showcase for student activities and projects
We need your help.
Will you take a moment to fill out this short, online query and tell us what would be most useful to you in such a journal? To fill out this query, please visit this website. Also, if you are interested in helping with the design, launch, and/or implementation of the journal, please contact Cecilia Orphan.
Thank you in advance for your help!